FARM FIT LIVING SHEEP AND MEAT GOAT CONSULTANT SERVICES
The basic yearly package for sheep & meat goat consultant includes:
- Annual Farm Visit
- Up to 3 Free Fecal Samples
- Free Famacha Testing at initial visit
- Feet Trimming Demonstration
- FREE Budget & Record Keeping Sheets for Vaccinations and Deworming
- Design a Grazing Plan
- Quarterly Digital Newsletter
- Bi-Annually Zoom Discussion Meetings
- Access to Facebook Membership Group
- Unlimited advice by phone or email on Breeding, Sheep & Goat Farm Equipment Needs, Nutrition, Grazing, Parasites, Diseases, lambing/ kidding, Budgeting etc.
2017 Basic Yearly Package: $75 Per Year. At the end of your year, you’ll receive notification to reinstate your membership for the next year.
You must purchase the basic package before additional add ons can be added. Why?
Because we want to get to know you and your herds before anything else. This is a personal consultation service and no two locations are alike. After purchasing the basic package, you can choose from the additional services we offer.
Additional Options you can add to the Basic Package:
- Buck Rental: Have Kiko, Textmaster, and Boer Bucks $10 per doe or $50 minimum plus mileage.
- Ram Rental: We have Katahdin/White Dorper/Romanov cross rams available for rental at $10 per ewe or $50 minimum plus mileage.
- Additional Farm Visits: $25 plus mileage
- Fecal testing: $10 a sample
- FAMACHA Testing Head: $5 head Minimum 10 Head. Discount for Larger flocks plus mileage.
- Lining UP Semen AIing appointment for Does: $10 per Doe on top of cost.
- Soil Testing Pastures & Recommendations: $10 per sample plus cost of test if already on farm visit if not mileage will be added.
- Feet Trimming: $7 per head plus Mileage
- Vaccinating, Banding, etc.: $7 per head plus Mileage.
- Grooming: Contact for options
- Transporting: Contact for Options
- Custom Grazing Sheep or Goat on your Property: Contact for Options
- Rental of Sheep and Goat Pasture: Contact for Options
Believer. Teacher. Mommy to Girls & Goats. Lover of the land. Farm Fresh Foodie. Wellness Coach. Welcome to Living Your Best Rural Life!