So, you’re thinking about getting a new indoor puppy for your family.
New indoor puppy essential items are needed in addition your frisky bouncy bundle of joy.
You may or may not know what a new indoor puppy needs. You might be surprised to find out that your puppy needs are very minimal.
Honestly, if you try to go to a pet store to buy new equipment, you may feel overwhelmed. I’ve definitely been in your shoes before.
My First Puppy
Many years ago, I owned my first puppy. He was a beagle named Scout. I brought him home when he was eight weeks old.
We loved our new pup, but my biggest struggle I was facing was what equipment I would choose for him. I had made a list at the time of things I thought he would need.
Recently, I came across that long list of equipment I thought he needed to survive in our home. Let’s just say he was a very pampered pooch.
When looking at the list I made long ago, I realized my puppy probably only needed half of the items on the list. Knowing what I now know about what puppies need, I narrowed items on this list down to the top 10 items for a new puppy.
I hope this list will help you as a new puppy owner to decide what your puppy needs. It’s easy to fall into the dismay of the retail world. No one has time to try to figure what to buy right now for the new puppy.
Spend more time with your puppy. Spend less time on your list of needed items for your puppy.
To help you out, here’s my Top 10 New Indoor Puppy Equipment List.
Top 10 New Puppy Equipment List
- Comfortable Collar – Identification is an important part of responsible pet ownership.
- Name ID Tag – You never know when your puppy will escape from the confinement of your home or yard.
- Puppy Parasite Meds – Your puppy needs flea & tick preventative to protect both him and your home.
- Puppy Training Pads – Puppy Training Pads are great in aiding with puppy potty training.
- Walking Leash – You need a good leash for taking your puppy on a walk or out on the town.
- Long Leash – A long leash is great for when you want your puppy to be outdoors,
- Puppy Treats – Wether you’re training your puppy or just because, you’ll want to have treats for the puppy.
- Kennel – Great for transporting your puppy or just keeping the puppy in a quiet place for a while.
- Puppy Food & Dishes – Your new puppy has to eat and will depend on you to give him the nourishment he requires.
- Puppy Shampoo – Because your puppy is bound to find a mud puddle (or two).
Now, you’re ready to bring your new puppy home. And you have your top 10 equipment list for your new indoor puppy.
Spend less time worrying about what you need for your puppy. Dedicate more time to bonding with your new bundle of joy with this top 10 list of indoor puppy equipment.
~ Much Love ~
Want to Accomplish More in your Day?
Become a Morning Person. No...Become the ULTIMATE Morning Person. I'm sharing my checklist for becoming that person. It will take work but I'm here to help. And my cheat sheet will help you if you follow it to a tee. Enter your email to get it instantly and start getting more done earlier so you can enjoy your purposeful, fullfilled and balanced life more each and every day.