These Panko Crusted Chicken Bites are so easy to make and so delicious. Plus, we use farm fresh ingredients with this meal, too. Easy and Healthy!
2-4 Thawed Chicken Breasts (Depending on family size)
Desired Seasoning (Salt, Pepper, Seasoning Salt, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces
3. Dip pieces in Olive Oil
4. Then, dip into breadcrumbs
5. Place in baking dish and season as desired
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Chicken must be cooked thoroughly.
I hope you enjoy these delicious Chicken Bites as much as we do!
~ Much Love ~