Spring has sprung, finally! It is almost April with means sunny days and green grass. I have some major goals for April that I want to tackle.
Here are my 5 goals for April:
1. Start Vlogging! This is the goal for April I am most excited to tackle this month. Vlogging is just like blogging except it is through video uploaded to youtube. I plan to talk about all things going on with the farm, fitness goals, and homesteading with kids. It will be a supplement to this blog and I’m so excited to take on a brand new audience.
2. I would love to take better photos. Thanks to my blogging mentors, I know what to do but still need some practice time. I plan to dedicate the month of April to practicing my photo-taking skills.
3. Since I am “Farm FIT Mama”, you would think I would have more posts related to fitness. The truth is, I’ve been teaching my fitness classes twice a week and that is basically it. I lift a lot of things on the farm, but capturing pictures or videos of what I do is difficult. This month, I will attempt ways to capture more footage of exercises and things I do to stay fit.
4. April is spring and it is time to open up the house and fill it with the clean air. I love deep cleaning this time of year with the new seasonal scents. I don’t have a lot of time to devote to spring cleaning, so what I will do is tackle one room at a time throughout the month. My goal is to have it complete by May 1.
5. April is a time for new beginnings and happiness. It is a time to throw the negativity aside and express positivity in yourself and everyone around you. Positive thoughts and words are what I will share in April to everyone around me.
Farm Fit Mama
Ready to Make 2019 YOUR Year?
Get these 10 steps delivered right to your inbox to print and take with you to stay on track for success.