You’re struggling to find balance in your life. It’s about to drive you crazy.
“About” doesn’t even cut it, right? You’re already there.
Are you pulling your hair out because you set goals you can’t achieve?
And do you need the encouragement and motivation to keep going and not give up when the going gets tough?
Finding a balanced life isn’t easy. I mean, there is work, activities, family, and hobbies all rolled into one hectic daily schedule.
So, it sounds like you need someone to help you find the balance you need to move toward a happy and fulfilled life.
Hey, I’ve got you covered!
I hear what you’re saying. I know because I’ve been there. So, who am I exactly?
Well, my name is Mindy Young. And my passion is helping rural people, like you, discover a balanced rural life one step at a time. To create the life you want to live and start living the way you want to.
I speak from experience. Because my own adult life began as a jumbled mess of long work hours and unreachable dreams. True story.
First of all, I gained experience working 50-60 hours per week teaching about agriculture, business and rural community development. While at home, my husband and I were working on building our own family farm from the ground up. The rest of our free time was spent raising our daughter Mylee, finding time to be healthy, and volunteering in our community and industry.
For nearly 6.5 years, I struggled to balance long work hours, a growing farmstead, running a household and family, and staying healthy. And I have learned so much over this time in my life.
So, I want share my own experiences, triumphs, and mistakes with you: A person who is longing to find a healthy and fulfilled balanced life. Because if I can find balance, you can, too!
But, I also want to leave you educated about what really happens out here in the country. I refuse glamorize country life. And I intend to share my failures and triumphs with you because both are important milestones for growing, learning and finding desired balance in your life.
The Guide to a Balanced Life
So, I created Farm Fit Living as your guide to finding and living a balanced rural life.
Therefore, I share my story with you because I am passionate about helping you reach that point of clarity. You know: That feeling and sense of satisfaction that we are all striving to find. The perfect life we want to live.
Hence, from me, you will see hard work but plenty of play time out in the country and inside the gym. You’ll also see lessons learned, emotional stress, hard times, great experiences, triumphs and mistakes along the way. I share the goods, bads, happiness and sadness of rural and farm life.
But the most important lesson I hope to teach you is to never stop learning. As a lifelong learner myself, I will attempt to educate you with skills, new adventures, and fun tips I experience each day in my rural life.
The Farm Fit Living Guide will include:
1. Farmsteading & Garden Practices – Including tips for Crops, Meat Goats, Vegetable Gardening & Beekeeping.
2. Fresh Country Eats – Using farm fresh and frozen products to create delicious meals.
3. Rural Living – And all that comes with it.
4. Wellness Tips – For mind and body.
5. Creating and Running Backyard Businesses to support your rural lifestyle.
….. And Much Much More.
Finally, I normally publish a post at least three times per week. To make sure you don’t miss my newest posts, you can subscribe to my bimonthly newsletter.
Want to know more? Here’s how to contact me:
- Blog Comments – First of all, I’m tickled when you comment on my posts and I do my best to respond to all of them. Let me know your thoughts on my posts and how I can best help you.
- Email – Next, check out the contact form HERE. Fill it out, shoot me an email and let’s have a conversation. If the contact form fails to work, here’s my email: email@example.com.
- Facebook – I respond to your comments and mentions on my Facebook Page. LIKE my Page and let’s start a conversation!
- Twitter – Please send me messages! Follow and retweet.
- YouTube Channel – Come over and watch us every week HERE. Don’t forget to subscribe!
- Tsu – A new social media outlet. I’m loving it. If you’re there, come find me HERE!
- Pinterest – Finally, check out my profile and follow my boards to help you succeed with your goals.
Finally, More About Mindy
Before you go, I want to tell you more about me. And you can read more about myself and my family HERE. You’ll find that I wear numerous hats in my own life, but mostly I’m a mommy to two beautiful girls, farm wife to Matt, and a proud beagle owner.
Also, I’m a believer and a teacher. And I believe anyone can find balance in their life. Hence, I will strive to educate and help everyone who desires it. I want to help you create the life you want. Just like I have done.
Because I enjoy positively educating and mentoring others. To learn skills such as growing, harvesting and preserving healthy food. To live a balanced, healthy, and comfortable life. I strive to empower others to grow with leadership and personal goals.
Finally, I want to inspire, empower, and motivate you to get into shape, to grow your own food and to meet your spiritual goals. Because I know you CAN do anything and everything you want to if you put your mind to it. Start creating the life you want to live today.
Ready to Make 2017 YOUR Year?
Get these 10 steps delivered right to your inbox to print and take with you to stay on track for success.