I cannot believe we are already in October but here we are! As we prepare for the fall season you’ll notice a change in what is available at all local farmers market. This episode I’m really going to focus on what non-produce items you’ll start to see at your farmers market. The holidays are right around the corner and your local market is a great place to get some handmade, thoughtful, delicious, and unique gifts.
In this episode you’ll find:
- Produce available this time of year
- Gift ideas for the holidays
POPULAR FARMERS MARKET ITEMS IN OCTOBER
- Green beans
Goodies and Gifts
- Zucchini bread and brownies
- Cheese and custard baked goods
- Dry baking mixes (cookies, brownies, cake)
- Dried fruit, vegetables, or herbs
- Eggs (chicken, duck, quail)
- Fruit jams and jellies
- Apple sauce
- Dried pasta
- Spices (cinnamon, cloves, etc)
- Fresh vinegars and extracts
- Fruit leather
- Hand lotions
- Handmade gifts (dollies, wall hangings, purses, billfolds)
As always it’s so important for our consumers to keep coming and seeing us. We still have a good amount of your produce needs and you’ll really be able to see what other goodies we have in store. From delicious October foods to baked goods, gift baskets, unique Christmas gifts, and handmade gifts we still have something for everyone.
October Recipes and Tees
Make Fair Week Easier!
Get the 10-Step Guide to Surviving the County Fair as an Exhibitor. Secrets to success and fun! Enter your name and email to get the 10-Step Checklist!