Are you looking for some amazing books to read in order to make a change in your life?
Over the past several years, the following list of personal development books and professional books to read have been in my ear and on my Kindle. They are the books that I’ve taken with me through my anxiety and depression struggle that has helped me break through and find success.
I’m sharing this list of amazing books to read with you to help you break through struggles of whatever you’re facing.
Don’t have time to read? Me neither! The following I have been able to take with me anywhere and listen via audiobook. And when I say anywhere…I really do mean ANYWHERE! The garden. The cow pasture. On my commute to town. In the tractor hauling hay.
Wherever you choose to take them, audiobooks are life changing. There’s a couple of different memberships you can join that will allow you to listen to audio books. The one I listen to is Audible.
For any books I want to read that I can’t get on Audible, I also have this Kindle that I can read at night while the kids sleep. You can get one for yourself here on Amazon!
Let’s dive into the list, shall we?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you click the link and make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!
Personal Development Books
- Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done by Jon Acuff
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F* by Mark Manson
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- You are a Bad A** by Jen Sincero
- Strap On a Pair by Abby Lou Walker
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- I Thought It Was Just Me by Brene Brown
- Embraced by Lysa TerKeurst
- Side Hustle: From Idea to Income by Chris Guillebeau
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- Will it Fly? By Pat Flynn
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- You are a Bad A** at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Growing List of Amazing Books to Read
Over time, I will be growing my list of amazing books to read for personal and professional development. I believe strongly that no one ever stops learning.
These are all books that have helped me through so many struggles and barriers. I wholeheartedly recommend these books to you because I believe they can help you, too.
~ Much Love ~
Ready to Make 2019 YOUR Year?
Get these 10 steps delivered right to your inbox to print and take with you to stay on track for success.