My family has dubbed this: ” The best wonderful Italian veggie pasta salad in the World.”
I’m sharing this recipe with you today. First of all, let it be known that this is not rocket science. That’s what makes it so wonderful.
It’s also not a secret. My sister in law made it for my nephew’s birthday a few weeks before. Then, I made it for our July 4th BBQ. It’s been a hit everywhere. Even with the kids.
I’m going to share:
* This tasty recipe for making this best wonderful Italian veggie pasta salad.
* The ins and outs of creating this delicious bow tie pasta salad.
* Why this is one of my favorite summer salad recipes with pasta around.
Are you ready to have the most favorite dish at your next summer BBQ? Let’s dig in to the ingredients list.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS THAT, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I MAY GET A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THE LINK AND MAKE A PURCHASE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS WAY!
Ingredients for Bow Tie Pasta Salad
This salad is so easy to make. Here’s a run down of all you’ll need:
* One box Bow Tie Pasta
* 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
* 2 Packages Mozzarella Cheese Pearls
* 15-20 Cherry Tomatoes
* 2 Large Cucumbers
* 2 10-ounce cans of sliced black olives
* Black Pepper to Taste
That’s it, my friend! As always, some of these ingredients are farm fresh from the garden.
From the Garden
Of course, you can always make this salad completely from scratch. You can definitely make, grow or grind all of these wonderful ingredients from scratch depending on where you are in the world.
For me in Kansas, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes are in season all summer long. I also have friends who dairy and make mozzarella, which is also amazing.
It’s the quality of the ingredients together that make this the best wonderful Italian pasta salad out there. Let’s start making it now!
How to Make the Best Wonderful Italian Pasta Salad In The World.
First, here’s what you need to be able to make this awesome salad.
* Pot for boiling pasta.
* Strainer for draining pasta/olives
* Knife for cutting veggies
* Cutting board for cutting veggies
* Large salad bowl with lid
Now that you have everything, let’s start. Six easy steps. That’s it!
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water. It will take around 10-11 minutes.
2. Drain soft pasta and put into salad bowl.
3. Cut veggies to desired size. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Put into bowl.
4. Drain olives and add them in.
5. Add in Cheese and the Dressing to the desired consistency. Add black pepper to taste.
6. Mix and serve immediately or cover and place in fridge until ready to serve.
So easy and convenient. You might want to try some right away and that is great! You’ll want to make sure it’s the tastiest salad you’ve ever eaten. And I think you’ll find that it is.
This Italian Pasta Salad is a little different…
This is a vegetarian pasta salad. Unlike many Italian pasta salad recipes, you won’t find any sausage, pepperoni or salami. Of course, you can throw some in if you’d like. You can make this salad anyway you’d like. That’s the beauty of the freedom of this world.
We made this salad vegetarian because my mother in law is a vegetarian due to health reasons. So, this salad was originally made with her in mind. Everyone still enjoyed it because it’s sooo good.
So Good The Kids Will Love It
The kids love the pasta, cherry tomatoes and cheese in this salad. My younger daughter eats all the mozzarella pearls first and then asks for more.
My older daughter actually says the cucumbers are her favorite part.
Either way, their plates are all clean at the end of the meal.
And it’s my favorite as well…
Growing up, Italian pasta salad was a popular thing at get togethers. I grew up on pasta salads and I CRAVE them once spring begins.
This one is about to be my favorite one.
For me, it’s the mozzarella cheese pearls and bow tie pasta. I love the texture and fun of the bow tie pasta no matter what recipe it’s in. Also, the black olives. My whole family knows I’m a true sucker for black olives.
All of these together, of course, makes an amazing salad.
You’ll Be The Most Popular Cook At the BBQ
So, I hope you find this recipe just the one you need in a pinch to bring to any party or get together. Make it your own and share this best wonderful Italian veggie pasta salad with everyone you know.
The Best Wonderful Italian Veggie Pasta Salad in the World
- Medium Pot
- Medium Salad Bowl with Lid
- Pasta Spoon
- 1 Box Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 Packs Mozzarella Cheese Pearls
- 1 Bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Medium Cucumbers
- 2 10 oz cans Sliced Black Olives
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cook the Pasta until Soft
- Drain the Pasta. Put into Salad Bowl.
- Chop cucumbers and cherry tomatoes if desired.
- Add vegetables, olives, and mozzarella.
- Mix in Italian dressing until desired consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator until time to serve.
~ Much Love ~
~ If You Loved This Recipe, You’ll Also Love These ~
Want to Accomplish More in your Day?
Become a Morning Person. No...Become the ULTIMATE Morning Person. I'm sharing my checklist for becoming that person. It will take work but I'm here to help. And my cheat sheet will help you if you follow it to a tee. Enter your email to get it instantly and start getting more done earlier so you can enjoy your purposeful, fullfilled and balanced life more each and every day.