Searching for certain gifts for rednecks in your life?
The title of “Redneck” can be referred to any rural guy or gal who loves the outdoors and getting their hands dirty. And country gift ideas can be a little hard to find. So why not let a countrified gal who has been a redneck all her life (ahem…me) do the hard work for you?
I’m here to help you give them the gift that counts this year. Plus, I’ve linked up to some of the products so you can find them easily to buy, saving you time and hopefully money in the long run.
This guide has a multitude of options from super simple and heart felt to a little more extravagant. They include country gifts for her as well as plenty of country boy gifts as well. As a rural woman, I can definitely find myself using some of these tools and hunting gear in this guide.
This gift giving guide for the rural man or woman is parted into sub categories:
- First of all, Clothing
- Tools & Equipment
- Or Food & Treats
- And Self Care
- Then, Travel & Leisure
- Homemade Redneck Gifts
- Finally, Hunting/Fishing Gear
There really is something for that special redneck. So, let’s dive right into the list that celebrates any rural living today holiday.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS THAT, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I MAY GET A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THE LINK AND MAKE A PURCHASE. I’VE INCLUDED LINKS TO HELP SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS WAY!
First of all, Clothing
So, clothing might be a little difficult unless you really know your person. But, what you do know is that he/she is out doors in the elements. Or maybe they just need to have a little fun.
And there are definitely some fun options here. But there are also some practical ones:
- First of all, keep those hands warm with some really warm gloves.
- New Flannel Shirt
- Of course, Underwear or lingerie could be a sexy gift for Valentine’s Day. Or really any holiday.
- And a shirt that says “Outstanding in my Field” is a humorous option for any farmer. Shop More Redneck Tees Here.
- Zip Up Sweatshirt or Hoodie
- Every Day Boots
- Or, Muck Boots to protect those feet while doing chores
- Tall Warm Socks to Protect Feet from the Cold
- Belt Buckle
- Finally, Carhartt – Shop Coveralls, Coats and other clothes. Spend $99 and get FREE Shipping.
Next, Tools & Equipment
Because your rural person is always working, it seems. Maybe you could get them something they’ve been wanting that they can use. So, here’s the list of tools and equipment to get you started.
- First of all, Leatherman pocket knife. There are other options for pocket knives, too, so feel free to shop around once you are on Amazon.
- New wallet
- New purse or bag
- 20 gauge shot gun shell holder
- Personalized Hammer
- Sunglasses – To protect those gorgeous eyes in the bright sun!
- Maybe, Tractor or Equipment parts
- Halters – for sheep or cattle.
- Or other Livestock Equipment
- Grilling Set
- Meat Thermometer
- And BBQ Seasoning Set
- Tripod for a Camera
- Water Proof/Fire Proof Lock Box
- Maybe a Meat Smoker
- Wratchet Straps
- Wrenches and other Tools
- Hydraulic oil
- Finally, gas for the cutting torches
Or, Food & Treats
So, my favorite category is this one. Because who doesn’t love a little chocolate or yummy treat for a special occasion? These are options that really come from the heart. Check them out:
- First of all, a gift card to his/her favorite romantic restaurant, such as seafood or Italian
- Steak & Potato Dinner
- And chocolate candy such as Reeses
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Maybe, Chewing tobacco, Gum, Mints, etc
- Sherry’s Berries
- Edible bacon roses
- Favorite Beverage (Pop or Tea)
- Pizza – Homemade or Bought
- Booze – His or her favorite beer or wine
Also, Self Care
Maybe these aren’t ideal. But then again, maybe they are. A list of feel-good self care items might be just what he/she has been waiting for.
- First of all, Brawn Beard Balm
- Or, a Hair Cut
- Essential Oils
- Maybe a Qalo Wedding Ring
- Or Pets, such as a puppy
- And flower bulbs to plant in the garden.
- Finally, a Gym Membership (But only if a workout is desired).
Maybe Some New Technology
So, these items might be a little on the pricey side for you. But, I thought I would list them anyway as something you can keep in mind and save for next year.
- First of all, a Solar Powered Phone Charger
- Maybe a Drone
- Or a GPS SYSTEM
- iPhone or Smart phone
- Next, a Battery Pack for a Vehicle
- Lap Top Computer
- Finally, Bottle Openers – Here’s a key chain one he or she can carry around to have on hand.
Maybe they could let loose a little bit. He/she has been working so hard. So, how about a little fun? Hence, a list of some fun country couple gifts might enjoy doing together.
- First of all, Axe Throwing
- Couple’s Massage Oil
- Tickets to the Farm Show
- A date on the ATV checking cows!
- Back Massager
- A Trip To The Adult Store
- Or, a Trip to the Farm Store, such as Tractor Supply
- gift certificate for Sportsman Warehouse
- A Gift Certificate for Fleet Farm
- Or, a gift certificate to Bass Pro or Cabela’s
- Trip to the Shooting Range
- Maybe even Zip lining
- Finally, a Weekend Getaway would be an awesome gift if you can.
- And, a Baby Sitter for the kids so you can go
Homemade Redneck Gifts to Save Money & Time
Probably the most heart-felt gifts out there are homemade or hand made. You can make them yourself. Or you could order some custom made gifts your Redneck is sure to treasure for a lifetime.
- First of all, a Handmade Leather Wallet
- Photo Book
- Or a Calendar (Kids, Farm, Family, Hobby, or You!) I make mine using Picmonkey.com
- Gifts found on Custom Made
- Or A Date Box
- Gifts found on Man Crates
- Custom Made Boot Jack
- Homemade Valentine’s box with candy and Valentines from the heart (Could also work for Christmas or other holidays)
- And, Homemade “Coupon” and “Gift Certificate” book (I make mine using Picmonkey.com)
- Finally, a Frame with Photo of his or her favorite people.
Finally, Hunting/Fishing gear
Lastly, does your favorite redneck love to hunt and fish? Maybe he/she could use some new gear for hunting and fishing. Yet, another fun category with lots of options.
- First of all, a new hog hunting knife
- New gun
- New Hunting Attire from Carhartt: Shop Carhartt Hunting Gear Here
- Maybe some Fishing gear
- Then, arrows for a compound bow
- Or a Decoy for a predator call
- Maybe a video cam for the deer feeding area.
- Finally, a knife making kit could be something you could do together.
In Conclusion, Truly Something For Everyone
So, did you see something on any of these lists that your Redneck might love? Consequently, I’m happy to help recommend to you so many options.
Or, maybe you didn’t see something but thought of an item that should be added. So, please feel free to comment down below your idea of what should be added to this list.
Also, more than any gift, you should make an effort to spend some time together. Because that is way more important than any gift you could give to that special someone.
~ Much Love ~
Overwhelmed with Beekeeping Info?
I'm narrowing it down for you. Here's my TOP 5 resources I love and turn to for all my beekeeping questions!