Searching for certain gifts for rednecks in your life?
We hear it a lot. People from all over are also looking for gifts for rednecks.
The title of “Redneck” can be referred to any rural guy or gal who loves the outdoors and getting their hands dirty. And country gift ideas can be a little hard to find. So why not let a countrified gal who has been a redneck all her life (ahem…me) do the hard work for you?
I’m here to help you give them the gift that counts this year. Plus, I’ve linked up to some of the products so you can find them easily to buy, saving you time and hopefully money in the long run.
This guide has a multitude of options from super simple and heart felt to a little more extravagant. They include country gifts for her as well as plenty of country boy gifts as well. As a rural woman, I can definitely find myself using some of these tools and hunting gear in this guide.
This gift giving guide for the rural man or woman is parted into sub categories:
- First of all, Clothing
- Tools & Equipment
- Or Food & Treats
- And Self Care
- Then, Travel & Leisure
- Homemade Redneck Gifts
- Finally, Hunting/Fishing Gear
There really is something for that special redneck. So, let’s dive right into the list that celebrates any rural living today holiday.
One Note: I am a proud affiliate for some of these tools I mention in this post. Affiliate links are used for each tool that I am an affiliate of, which means that if you click that link and subsequently make any purchase, I will earn a very small commission at no additional cost to you. You pay nothing extra. Please understand that my recommendations are based on deep experience with and knowledge of these tools and resources. I recommend them to you because they are genuinely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I receive if you choose to buy something. Please do not spend your hard earned money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals. ~ Mindy ~
First of all, Clothing
So, clothing might be a little difficult unless you really know your person. But, what you do know is that he/she is out doors in the elements. Or maybe they just need to have a little fun.
And there are definitely some fun options here. But there are also some practical ones:
- First of all, keep those hands warm with some really warm gloves.
- New Flannel Shirt
- Of course, Underwear or lingerie could be a sexy gift for Valentine’s Day. Or really any holiday.
- And a shirt that says “Outstanding in my Field” is a humorous option for any farmer.
- Zip Up Sweatshirt or Hoodie
- Every Day Boots
- Or, Muck Boots to protect those feet while doing chores
- Tall Warm Socks to Protect Feet from the Cold
- Belt Buckle
- Finally, Carhartt, Carhartt and more Carhartt!
Next, Tools & Equipment
Because your rural person is always working, it seems. Maybe you could get them something they’ve been wanting that they can use. So, here’s the list of tools and equipment to get you started.
- First of all, Leatherman pocket knife. There are other options for pocket knives, too, so feel free to shop around once you are on the site.
- New wallet
- New purse or bag
- 20 gauge shot gun shell holder
- Personalized Hammer
- Sunglasses – To protect those gorgeous eyes in the bright sun!
- Maybe, Tractor or Equipment parts
- Halters – for sheep or cattle.
- Or other Livestock Equipment
- Grilling Set
- Meat Thermometer
- And BBQ Seasoning Set
- Tripod for a Camera
- Water Proof/Fire Proof Lock Box
- Maybe a Meat Smoker
- Wratchet Straps
- Wrenches and other Tools
- Hydraulic oil
- Finally, gas for the cutting torches
Or, Food & Treats
So, my favorite category is this one. Because who doesn’t love a little chocolate or yummy treat for a special occasion? These are options that really come from the heart. Check them out:
- First of all, a gift card to his/her favorite romantic restaurant, such as seafood or Italian
- Steak & Potato Dinner
- And chocolate candy such as Reeses
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Maybe, Chewing tobacco, Gum, Mints, etc
- Sherry’s Berries
- Edible bacon roses
- Favorite Beverage (Pop or Tea)
- Pizza – Homemade or Bought
- Booze – His or her favorite beer or wine
Also, Self Care
Maybe these aren’t ideal. But then again, maybe they are. A list of feel-good self care items might be just what he/she has been waiting for.
- First of all, Brawn Beard Balm
- Or, a Hair Cut
- Essential Oils
- Maybe a Qalo Wedding Ring
- Or Pets, such as a puppy
- And flower bulbs to plant in the garden.
- Finally, a Gym Membership (But only if a workout is desired).
Maybe Some New Technology
So, these items might be a little on the pricey side for you. But, I thought I would list them anyway as something you can keep in mind and save for next year.
- First of all, a Solar Powered Phone Charger
- Maybe a Drone
- Or a GPS SYSTEM
- iPhone or Smart phone
- Next, a Battery Pack for a Vehicle
- Lap Top Computer
- Finally, Bottle Openers – Here’s a key chain one he or she can carry around to have on hand.
Then, Travel/Leisure Gifts
Maybe they could let loose a little bit. He/she has been working so hard. So, how about a little fun? Hence a list of some fun country couple gifts might enjoy doing together.
– Axe Throwing
– Couple’s Massage Oil
– Tickets to the Farm Show
– A Date on the ATV checking cows
– Back Massager,
– A Trip to the Adult Store,
– Trip to the Farm Store,
– Gift certificate to Favorite Store,
– Gift certificate for Blain’s Farm & Fleet,
– Trip to Shooting Range,
– Zip Lining,
– Weekend Getaway,
– Baby Sitter for the Kids.
Homemade Gifts for Rednecks to Save Time & Money
Probably the most heart-felt gifts out there are homemade or hand made. You can make them yourself. Or you could order some custom made gifts your Redneck is sure to treasure for a lifetime.
– First of all, a Handmade Leather Wallet
– Photo Book
– Or a Calendar (Kids, Farm, Family, Hobby, or You!) I make mine using Picmonkey.com
– Gifts found on Custom Made
– Or A Date Box
– Gifts found on Man Crates
– Custom Made Boot Jack
– Homemade Valentine’s box with candy and Valentines from the heart (Could also work for Christmas or other holidays)
– And, Homemade “Coupon” and “Gift Certificate” book (I make mine using Picmonkey.com)
– Finally, a Frame with Photo of his or her favorite people.
Finally, Hunting or Fishing Gear
Lastly, does your favorite redneck love to hunt and fish? Maybe he or she could use some new gear for hunting or fishing. Yet, another fun category with a lot of options.
– First of all, a new hog hunting knife,
– New gun,
– New hunting attire,
– Fishing Gear,
– Arrows for Compound Bow,
– Decoy for a predator call,
– Video Cam for the deer feeding area,
– Knife making kit.
In Conclusion, There’s Truly Something for Everyone!
So, did you see something on any of these lists that your Redneck might love? Consequently, I’m happy to help recommend to you so many options.
Or, maybe you didn’t see something but thought of an item that should be added. So, please feel free to comment down below your idea of what should be added to this list.
Also, more than any gift, you should make an effort to spend some time together. Because that is way more important than any gift you could give to that special someone.